Warning: This page contains end-game spoilers for Remember11.
If you’ve recently finished Remember 11: The Age of Infinity, you may have been unsatisfied with the way it ended. Do the remaining mysteries even have solutions? We’ll analyze the clues left by the game and hopefully arrive at a satisfying conclusion.
1. Before Starting
- Play ending #31 (YUKIDOH Plan Failure End)
To get the most informative version of this ending, go to Day 7 of Satoru’s chapter and select “Kokoro” or “Me” as the culprit. After that, skip until Satoru goes to The Third Area.
- Read all the TIPS
- Read the Chronology of Remember 11
Note: It is highly recommend to follow the articles in the order they’re presented. The ordering was intentionally done this way to make explanations easier to follow.
2.1 Exchange Phenomenon
2.2 Hidden Backstory
2.3 The Truth of SELF
2.4 More Analysis
- The Shadow on the Clock Tower
- Lingering Personalities
- Kagome kagome
- Wood Carbuncle
- OP Analysis (PC)
- OP Analysis (PSP)
- Real, Symbolic, Imaginary
This section contains supplementary material and extra resources.
- TIPS List
- 100% Save File
- Scrapped/Debug Content
- OP/ED lyrics
- Improvement patch (Gestalt Edition v1.2.1)
- Visual Fan Book Interviews (2004)
- Infinity Plus Premium Interview (2008)
- PSP Premium Book Interview (2009)
- MAGES.’s special interview with ex-KID employees (2020-08-20)
4. See Also
Want more mystery VNs? Check out The Sekimeiya: Spun Glass.